Execute a query to see raw output here
Execute a query to see formatted output here
Using the Looking Glass
The Workonline Communications Looking Glass provides a means for 3rd party network operators to view routing and reachibility information from the perspective of the Workonline Communications network.
This toolset provides users with the ability to execute several pre-defined commands against routers on the Workonline Communications network.
To begin, select a router to query from the dropdown box at the left of the page, and then select from the available query types, supplying the required target parameter and selecting any additional options.
- BGP Prefix
- Look up BGP RIB entries for the target IP prefix. The prefix field accepts both IPv4 and IPv6 address families. Options are provided to search for all exact-match paths, the BGP bestpath only, or all longer-match paths.
- BGP AS Path
- Look up BGP RIB entries with an AS_PATH attribute matching the target regular expression. The AS Path Regex field accepts Cisco IOS style regular expressions. Options are provided to select either the IPv4 or the IPv6 address family.
- BGP Community
- Look up BGP RIB entries with a COMMUNITIES attribute that contains the target value. The Community Value field accepts a pair of colon-seperated 16-bit decimal numbers. Some platforms may also support named "well known" community values such as 'no-export', etc. Options are provided to select either the IPv4 or the IPv6 address family.
- Send a series of ICMP echo requests to the target IP address, and report whether responses were received. Target Address field accepts both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses, but not DNS names. The source address of the generated requests will default to the address on the first loopback interface of the selected router.
- Perform a traceroute from the selected router to the target IP address. Target Address field accepts both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses, but not DNS names.
This service is not appropriate for performance measurement. Customers or network operators with queries regarding network performance are advised to make use of the contact details below
For additional information or assistance, please use the following contacts: